i am really glad, i have let it go.
but to cynthia
There are so many guys out there. I believe, some good one out there is waiting for you. Its just that you have not noticed them. I am sure you would not face problems finding it too. If the one you love choose to lie to you, to leave you, to hurt you, its their choice. There is nothing wrong with it, i say. Its part of relationship. Yet, we must choose to let go. I tell you, the truth sometimes is, we hang on not because we love them. We hang on is because of the memories. I tell you, i hung on is because i regretted. Yet now, he and i could be friends, i am satisfied and contempted. In life, every thing is like that, its just how we handle them. Yes, though i am not some love guru or something. At least, i am your friend and will be here for you anytime, anywhere.(:
to kellyi know its hard to understand your situation. Yet, as a friend, i can tell how much struggles you are battling against. Like i said again, i had never been in a relationship before. But i know, falling in love is a thousand daggers stabbing at the same time, same wound, same heart. Even though you keep in silent from us, i could tell, you are puzzled at times. Cynthia, Joey and I will always be here. If there is any matters you need to vent it out, you can share with us. And we will help you.(:
finally, to clara
and gosh, i got addicted to this 擦肩而過 song!Hey, i know how you are feeling right now. If such a guy actually exist, why bother categorize him as a friend when he has treated you like dirt. I know memories flow back, it hurts, i felt that why before. However, i guess, God put it this way, lets just follow it. At least you still have great guy friends around you that cares for you. You still have your girl friends and me too. Cheer up alright? If you are still struggling, i guess, clear every single evidence of his existence, well, even though he is your classmate, it is easy.(:alright. now still wondering how much time i have left to complete my homework!
i guess, its always the same. When we got hurt, we find those smiling in front of us really fortunate. Yet, i tell you, some of us smile is because we dont wish to implicate those around us. I tell you, a smile could mean a thousand tears behind.
