<body>
Paradox
Everything, including love, comes with a price.

Monday, July 6, 2009

this is really stupid.
My heart ache when you leave.
But when i see you, i feel nothing.
I admit, i dread for the weekends.
cos I am starting to feel all empty again.
After all the i love that cute guy in church,
it faded.
now, i am not even sure where my emotions stand.
they come and go.
But it always leave me at this irritating and annoying state.
of emptiness, loneliness, pains and worries.
So what if i am addicted to your perfume or whatever.
I am not even sure whether you are treating me better.
I am lost, i truly am.

I caught myself into such a state,
i screwed my life, i am sure.
I made myself lose a very important friend.
Yet, i dare not tell him why.
My love life is such a ****.
they dont stay. they dont go.
they are just cement, trying to fill this hole.
I am not even sure it exist or not.

I want to tell someone who really can understand.
I know my friends are here.
But how can they understand?
My situation is something strange, i myself do not know how to explain.
I am really tired of putting on a strong front.
where inside, i am breaking apart.
Yet, i dare not speak out the pai
n.
How?



Photobucket
Daughter of God.
♥ Loud and Hyper

The May Baby.
Born to bring Love, Joy and Chaos.




March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket