OH MY GOSH.
i cant believe what i admitted to cynthia.
SHUCKS.
i got rid of you by deleting you in my msn and handphone.
It is a good start for me.
Yet, the biggest challenge is for me to wipe you out completely
in mind, heart and memory.
Why was it that you managed to turn from chili hot to bitter winter cold?
I know that you know i cried because of you.
Then, why arent you telling me anything.
I know the other time you messaged me something.
Yet, i didnt got the chance to read it because i deleted it by accident.
I really hate you.
Yet, this crush is making me falling heels over head on you.
If then, can you please tell me what was that message you sent me?
I know you want to leave me to like her back.
I know you want me to hate you.
But, is it really true that when you said knowing me was a mistake.
Was it really what you wanted and meant.
Even if yes, why cant we remain as friends?
BHZX, what went wrong between us?
because, i really miss the 3 weeks we spent together.
I really did.
CRAPS.
is it me, or is it that he is really freaking hot and cute?
i am just getting rid of one kid. God, dont kill me by sending another hottie down the road.
I am going gaga over him, when i just got rid of this depression over him.
SHUCKS.
no, i am not a flirt.
This is just what a lady should do.
anyway, today English paper was a real killer.
now, i am trying to stuff venice information into my head
like how a maniac would want to stuff himself inside a mouse hole.
SHUCKS SHUCKS SHUCKS.
and i hate clara la.
how dare she enjoy herself watching UP and i am here dying half way!
i message her somemore never reply.
kao.): !
