went to meet nian today.
lols, i got tricked by him, and he still dared to call me bimbo.
I am not a bimbo! D:<
what the crap.
Anyway, i saw a shirt at purpur.
I am so going to get that. I want i want i want! (:
Oh yes, did i mention that nian looked like a small boy when he was at the arcade?
hahaha.
Hilarious, i want to pinch his cheek. Its a must -.-.
went to church and they had a topic about homosexuality.
LOLS, i didnt know guys were more enthusiastic and interested in these topics -.-
they were talking very loudly behind me and clara.
LOL. hahaha, funny.(:
took a whole lot of pictures.
might be updating them soon.
off to solve jiajing's a maths question,
which is only one.
But he is mean enough,
because he said it was quite hard.
He even wished me luck in staring at it. -.-, haha.
