What went wrong between us, that in the past,
we were full of words, always talking non stop.
Yet now, we have as though forgotten the time we had together.
Its like, from full of words and topics to laugh and talk about,
it became not a single word.
Somehow, perhaps, i have really faded from you.
and i tell you, it sucks.
Was it true, that i really was just nothing to you,
not even a friend.
Maybe after all, i really was just something you can use when you are bored.
Yes, i not only meant ____. I also meant ______ and _____.
I am seriously pissed at myself for unable to control myself.
I am mad at myself because i failed to see everything.
I am angry at everyone who loves to make a fool out of me.
Yet lastly, i am hurt because of what you did to me.
Today oral was alright,
i loved it when they asked about shopping.
lols, haha. (:
nothing much happened today though.
i really really miss the 3 weeks we had together.
Yet, you are just as though using me
If not for my fragile heart, and the memories,
i would have freed the pain already.
