<body>
Paradox
Everything, including love, comes with a price.

Friday, September 11, 2009

It did hurt me from the start when i found out what happened to you.
However, after taking time to think,
I wiped the tear off and smiled.
To me, you deserved it.
When i was hurt by you, you knew it.
Yet, you feign ignorance.
Let me tell you this, kid.
I enjoy hearing you getting hurt.
Because you completely ruin everything for me just when i trusted you most.
You left her with such a speech.
And you left me without a word.
I am not jealous, i just couldnt see why you were such a lag
and you loved her when you knew, i trusted you most.
Perhaps, you took me only as a friend.
God knows maybe, you took me as a play toy.

Anyway, today is seriously a dang tiring day for me.):
Dressed up and met cynthia and joey at tamp. inter.
Laughs, joey gave me that face and said something depressing.
I am not going to eat for the next couple of days, thanks to her D:
F.-.-
After that, walked around and finally met clara.
Ate, walked to church, watched fireproof.
Seriously, this movie is superb.
Hilarious, touching, romantic.
I always remember these line.
'If someone is a gentleman, he would not woo a lady who is having a relationship.'
'Taking vows is not just a contract. They are a covenant.'
'To love is to be patient and to respect.'
Out of 10, i would rate it full marks.
Haha. Alright, off to sleep.
I am so dead tomorrow.):

Meeting cell at bedok reservoir at 12.30 tomorrow.
Having tuition at 10 tomorrow.
GAH, tiring! D:
you are so dead and gone baby.



Photobucket
Daughter of God.
♥ Loud and Hyper

The May Baby.
Born to bring Love, Joy and Chaos.




March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket