Went for a mini shopping spree with mom for the past few days.
Bought a 3inch heel from Americaya at Isetans.
Wow, simply love it! :D
They had this crazy sale and from 50.60, i only bought it for 43.60
haha, love it. (:
Sigh, its holidays for people.
But ghee, it isnt for me -.-.
I am grounded to stay at home and study my guts out.
Sigh, just another 1 more month and its all over!
haha.
anyway, recently, things have been great and weird for me.
1) I am addicted to heels and dresses and denim skirts.
2) I have sudden urge of grabbing my phone and wallet and barge out of the house.
3) I have a crazy appetite for ice cream and chocolates D:
4) I am messaging more than i should to the extend, my hand hurts -.-.
5) I am getting addicted to tv
6) I actually stay up late to do revision.
So well, maybe its due to stress and o levels. Ha ha.(:
Going out with jon on wed, i hope it would be successful.
And yes, i do hope i will be alive after that -.-.
though i still think of you, i have moved on.
