<body>
Paradox
Everything, including love, comes with a price.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

I am seriously dang pissed off.
I have no idea why, but i hate the fact that you are always with her.
You promised to be here for me and next, you went back to her.
I never felt so jealous and angry and mad and pissed off before.
You stupid gay, why did you come into my life and ruin everything for me?
I literally hate you, like seriously.
Your promises were such a fake.
It was just words coming out from your mouth, not heart.

I do not want to lose any friendship.
But, the more i see you flirting with her,
the more i have the urge to kick your balls and slap you in the face
and yes, its not out of anger.
I really mean it.
I do not wish to hate her either.
It is none of her business.
Yet, the more i see her talking to you,
the more i start to get jealous of her, and hate the both of you.
I am sorry girl, but, i have no idea why i am feeling like this too.

its more of, i hate you now rather than i like you.


Photobucket
Daughter of God.
♥ Loud and Hyper

The May Baby.
Born to bring Love, Joy and Chaos.




March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket