<body>
Paradox
Everything, including love, comes with a price.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I am seriously sick and tired.
Though the olevels are nearing, i am not ready.
I tried my best, it was seen as not enough.
I was worrying for this battle, it was seen as pure neglect.
My mind is no longer absorbing anything, but i am still forcing myself to study.
Just hope my health wont fail me.
I mean, i was studying yesterday till 12 when suddenly i felt so giddy,
everything blacked out.
Scary.

Its really ironic.
The stress and pressure is not from the exams itself.
But from my environment (parents and etc.)
I really pray now, the worse fear wouldn't happen.

Anyway, you are completely gone.
Though the scars remain, there is nothing much i can do.
All i know now is, i will never let minors like you affect me.
To tell you the truth, i can't even remember all the things we done together.
Most importantly, i can't even remember how you looked like.

Thursday is the practical.
Dang it, going to be stuck in that stuffy disgusting hall for 4 hours -.-
What a killer.
Sigh...

And worse, now is 11.58 pm and i am not asleep!
First time in the history of man kind.
Great achievement, isn't it?(:


Photobucket
Daughter of God.
♥ Loud and Hyper

The May Baby.
Born to bring Love, Joy and Chaos.




March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket