<body>
Paradox
Everything, including love, comes with a price.

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I just found out today,
i really have no more energy left to deny.
All i know now is, there is so many things around me.
However, there are some things that were made clearly to me.
1. I found out i still love you.
2. You are no longer around.
3. Perhaps, i was never in your heart.
4. I don't want my studies to be affected by you and it seems easy yet hard.
5. I am tired of crying to sleep. But every night, the tears will automatically flow out.
6. I loved you too much, i am starting to hate you.
7. Even though around me is cold air, i somehow feel you warm embrace.
8. I am freaking tired of everything, be it studies or you.
Hence, this time, this is going to be a really long battle.
Though you are gone, you often creep back into me.
I am tired of feeling cold inside.
I am tired of feeling unhappy when being alone.
I really don't know why on earth am i so affected by you leaving twice.
My friends said i should have long ago moved on.
They said you weren't worth a pinch in me.
They told me you only loved her and never me.
They noted that you left without words twice to prove it all.

I admit i am trying to make myself believe that you will still come back.
I don't care if i looked like a vulnerable fool.
I knew when you and her were friends, i shouldn't have gone too close to you.
But somehow, i have no slight idea why i got so attracted to you.

Perhaps i still miss you because i am bored.
Maybe i still love you because i am stressed.
If not, it is because you are still in me.

Anyway, here is something cheerful.
I am counting down to 11 nov. Dang it, 21 days to holidays!
Sadly, 3 more days to olevels -.-.

Is it true that when you truly love a person for the first time, you will surely get hurt?


Photobucket
Daughter of God.
♥ Loud and Hyper

The May Baby.
Born to bring Love, Joy and Chaos.




March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket