<body>
Paradox
Everything, including love, comes with a price.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I wish things were just like before.

Today a maths paper was not really what i expected.
I find it manageable though.
However, i pray that i will be able to get at least a c6 for tomorrow.
Paper 2 are always a problem for me -.-.

DANG, i lost my pencil case!
What the crap man seriously.
GAH. I pray i will find it tomorrow in school.
Please please please, may my pencil case be watched by you God!

Hard to swallow the fact that you are gone.
Difficult to accept the truth that we have walked to a point of no return.
Man, i still can't get over you.

I have the urge to eat my cheesecake.
Yet then again, i thought of my promise to clara chua for our tankini -.-.
And besides, i can feel my hideous digusting looking fats sticking out of my body.
And looking at my helplessly short fat and ugly legs,
GAH.
I bet if i paint myself grey and lie at the amazon river,
PEOPLE WILL MISTAKE ME AS A HIPPO.
DANG.

Dang it, so now i am having just a bar of kinder bueno.
What a life!):

I miss you. I just wish things were just like how it were back then.




Photobucket
Daughter of God.
♥ Loud and Hyper

The May Baby.
Born to bring Love, Joy and Chaos.




March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket