Just here to post something short before i disappear once again.
Everything was perfect ever since you left.
I learnt to put the painful past behind.
Till yesterday, you changed my life once again.
And today, you twisted my so called perfect make believe that i could move on.
Now, i am rooted to the ground, unwilling and unable to move on.
And worse, you are going to leave once again.
I was a fool to believe you.
I knew where i was heading to, yet, i trusted you.
I just know one thing for sure.
I still love you.
At the same time, i am starting to hate you more than i should have.
boy, you could have left and i would have moved on.
Yet, why didn't you?
Why did you choose to test me when i assured everyone my feelings faded for you.
Well, now you got me again.
I plead you, do something both of us will never regret and get hurt.
Be it to walk together for awhile before we part,
or disappear into thin air like you did before.
And this time, i beg you, don't come back or leave a trace.
I often think back on what went wrong.
I often think that something was wrong.
I often told myself there was something to save.
Now i found out what was the mistake and what was there to save.
I needed to save myself, from falling for you.
My biggest mistake was trusting and loving you too deeply.
You said you didn't need me anymore, i cried.
You said you never loved me, i died inside.
You said you want to leave, i tore apart.
Last of all, you said something that made me melted.
You told me you want me.
Yet, i believed, this was a lie.
