<body>
Paradox
Everything, including love, comes with a price.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A truth can never be a lie.

Finally back from exams!
All down, left 2 more.
Fnn and mcq.
Dang, why do they have to put mcq on the last day of exams -.-.
And its a freaking long wait.

Sigh, i am still being banned from television.
When everyone is already relaxing -.-.
Whats wrong with life?
Pfft.

Been stressing and freaking myself out over the past few days.
Over many things):

There are somethings in life,
no matter how hard you deny,
it just remains as a fact.
And B, i had been bitch-blogging about you.
I had been thinking of you.
I still have one more thing to say.
I found out, no matter how hard i tried to get rid of you.
It would work, but only a while.
I dreamed of you last night, i woke up with swollen eyes.
The truth is, even though on the surface i denied i still love you,
and when i go round telling and confessing i no longer love you and i hate you.
The feeling is still there.
I still miss you, and love you.
And because of you, i find it hard to find another guy to replace you.
Because to me, no matter what you did.
Those 3 weeks were the most perfect days when you were with me.



Photobucket
Daughter of God.
♥ Loud and Hyper

The May Baby.
Born to bring Love, Joy and Chaos.




March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket