<body>
Paradox
Everything, including love, comes with a price.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

You were the first, and will be the last.

Today, jia jing told me how nice Jennifer's Body was.
He said it wasn't a good movie for kids due to kissing scences.
Pfft, GUYS. hahahahha!
Gee, as the very innocent girl whose mind has wonderful imaginations,
yea i was thinking *clean.
Haha, ya right -.-.

Next, went to granddad's house due to noisy renovations.
Gah, came up and haven't even started on anything yet.

I thought i was fine during the exams,
however, thanks to this long break,
the feelings are creeping back.
And i know, it isn't going to budge a bit.
Oh lord, please, let me suffer just after my olevels.
I really don't want anything to come between my studies and my promise to you.

I really can't move on.
I can't find the strength.
Friends told me what i knew
Or what i didn't really felt like hearing.
They said you had a very bad temper
and would put your pride first.
I knew it, but i didn't want to hear it.
Yes, call me stubborn,
but i guess love is all about this.
The this refers to, me puttng aside everything,
and accepting your every flaw.
To tell you the truth, i always hated guys who were like this.
However, no idea why,
when it came to you,
i found it hard to hate you.
I thought i had moved on really.
I was really myself during the exams.
Happy and didn't even once thought about you.
However, i knew it.
It wouldn't last long.
I just wish, there is someone who is able to replace you.
But B, to tell you the truth,
you were the most perfect being i had ever came across.
Because, i love you.

Only time will tell when i will be healed. But as for now, the wounds will be the lessons of love.


Photobucket
Daughter of God.
♥ Loud and Hyper

The May Baby.
Born to bring Love, Joy and Chaos.




March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009

layout by Jacquelyn
Icon by Photobucket